JobKeeper – Guides
Please find below links to the ATO Guides for registering for JobKeeper:
- JobKeeper guide – sole traders
- JobKeeper guide – employers reporting through STP
- JobKeeper guide – employers not reporting through STP
At present our office is still open. We are still providing face-to-face appointments for your tax time needs, however if you prefer an email or phone appointment can be arranged. Please be reassured that our entire team remains dedicated to helping our clients in anyway we can.
In this trying time, we will endeavor to keep you up to date with announcements and how they will impact you. At this point the government has announced multiple stimulus packages. These packages include:
- Assistance for people on government benefits
- Assistance for employers in the form of a rebate on PAYG Withholding
- Generous asset write-off incentives
- JobKeeper Wage Subsidies for Employers and Self-Employed
A lot of information has been released recently, please find below recent releases from ATO and Treasury. We will provide customised advice as information becomes available:
- JobKeeper Wage Subsidy Information
- Australian Government Stimulus Package
- Working example of how the Cashflow Support for Employers works
- Government’s COVID-19 economic response assists SMSFs and their members
- Support for apprentices and trainees
Central Coast Accountant Rogers Lean & Co invite you to consider their dynamic team.
We offer a personal one-on-one service of which business people benefit from our professional, positive, friendly and efficient services in:
- Self Managed Superannuation
- Individual Tax Returns
- Business Planning & Advice
- Business Formation & Development
At Rogers Lean & Co your work is not seen as mere compliance in the fields of accounting and taxation. We work with our clients to understand their business at every stage of the business cycle. We encourage our clients to be in constant communication involving business decisions and provide support and feedback to ensure that the optimal decision can be reached for the benefit of our client.
Our professional staff have either completed or undertaking their studies. We attend monthly update meetings with other professional firms to ensure that we are up-to-date with all the latest legislative changes that affect our clients.
If you are thinking of changing accountants we invite you to consider using our services. We will sit down with you for an obligation free meeting as, it is of vital importance to us that we get know you, your business and the services you require so that our business relationship can get off to the best possible start. To avoid any unforeseen surprises we are happy to provide you with a fixed quotation for your work.
What bookkeeping program is right for you?
At Rogers Lean we can help you no matter what bookkeeping system you use. We regularly use the following systems:
If you like assistance with setting up your bookkeeping system, or with bookkeeping in general, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.